- Dual Cushion Hitch: Dual Cushioned drop ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball and welded sway tabs.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit).
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 0″ of Rise to 7-1/2″ of drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 20,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap).
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable drop ball mount with sway tabs & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / Bolt on 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact drop cushioned hitch ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This is ideal for taller pickups and designed to work with sway control friction arm bars with the mini-hitch ball. The impact, shock-absorbing cushion hitch is designed for towing contractor equipment trailers, boats, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more, especially if you have a lifted or taller than stock pickup truck. It cushions your towing experience with the dual bump cushion design. Rated is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable drop cushioned ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker Impact cushioned drop hitch ball mount provides the ultimate versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shocker Drop Impact ball mount has built-in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
Note: The sway control tab drop mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning