- HD Adjustable Ball Mount Hitch: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 8 Adjustment Holes: 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Reducing Sway: If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Dual bump cushion suspension hitch for towing. Build your own Shocker XR ball mount hitch and pick the adjustable ball mount you need. 10+ ball mount attachment options. Drop, dual ball, raised, pintle, drawbar, clevis pin, standard bar along with combo & drop mounts with sway bar tabs. The Shocker XR ball mount is designed for heavy duty applications for any towing needs. With 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight you can pull heavy trailers to campers and boat trailers. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides 8 adjustment holes and can be be flipped around for more drop or rise. The XR series of ball mounts from Shocker Hitch, offers built in adjustability for maximum versatility. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. This Shocker XR ball mount have a textured black powder coat finish & attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ Receiver Hitches. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch ball mount attachments bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning