- This Air Hitch is designed for use with Australian & European vehicles only: Use for vehicles that tow with a metric hitch ball. Hole diameter for the Metric ball is 22 mm (7/8″). (Hitch Ball Not Included)
- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Built in Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates a smooth ride & reduces the tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 8 Adjustment holes: For 2″ rise to 8-1/2″ drop depending on mount.
- Drop Ranges by Mount: Standard, Euro or Offroad Mount – 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop | Raise Mount – 2″ rise to 2″ drop | Drop Mount – 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ drop
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 12,000 GTW Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Metric Ball Mount: For Australia / Europe use only. Hole diameter for the Metric ball is 22 mm (7/8″). (Hitch Ball Not Included)
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Tons of Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Have a Jeep, minivan, SUV or CUV?, check out our Cushion Ball Mounts.
- Kit includes complete Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in air bag & dual bump cushions, chosen ball mount and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins. (Hitch ball not included) Ball Mount Attachment is designed for a 50mm or 70mm hitch ball to be bolted on to it.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- NOTE: This product will NOT work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Add instant air ride towing to your pickup and trailer with the Shocker Air Receiver Hitch. Shocker Hitch designed the metric ball mount attachments to make sure we can accommodate everyone’s towing needs. These metric mount air ride hitches feature a smaller metric sized 22mm – (7/8″ Hole) with no hitch ball is made for Australian / Europe use only. Mount is designs for a 50 mm or 70 mm hitch ball to be bolted on to it. The shocker air is backed by a 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight and offers 2″ rise to 7-1/2″ of drop depending on the mount. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shock-absorbing hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer that channels the road shock through the built-in airbag. This shock absorbing metric ball mount hitch takes the bumps, jerks, tugs and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard 2″ receiver tube. This air hitch is offered with a standard, drop or raise mount
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Fits a standard 2″ receiver tube.
Metric Ball Mounts: Ball mount attachments with a metric hole for a metric hitch ball to be bolted on for Australia & Europe only. Choose from standard, drop, and raised ball mount attachments. (Hitch ball not included). The hole size for the hitch ball to be bolted on is 22mm – (7/8″ Hole). Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning