- Ball Mount Attachments for Shocker Bumper Receiver Hitches
- Fits: All Shocker Air bumper receiver hitches, Shocker HD & Shocker XR, XRC & Impact cushion hitches. Also, 3-1/2″ vertical channel with 2″ on center bolt pattern
- Adjustable Heights: Rise or drop heights depend on the hitch the ball mount attachment is mounted to. See chart below for drop/rise lengths by hitch
- 2 Pin Design: Shocker ball mounts are designed with a 2 pin hole design for adjustability and security.
- Trailer Ball Options: Choose between a 2″ ball, 2-5/16″ ball, or a combo 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball
- Farm Equipment Attachments: Choose between clevis, drawbar, cushioned drawbar, or pintle hook mount
- Sway Control Mounts: Choose between a raised, drop, or combo ball mount with welded sway tabs to attach friction sway arms
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Note: Tow weight rating and tongue weight depends on hitch ball used. Our welded combo ball would have a 16,000 lbs tow & 1,600 lbs tongue weight. A 2 5/16″ hitch ball would have a 20,000 lbs tow & 2,000 lbs tongue weight and 10,000 lbs tow & 1,000 lbs tongue for 2″ bolt on ball. Pintle is 10-Ton 20,000 lbs.
Choose the best Shocker ball mount attachment that meets your truck and trailer needs. These Shocker Hitch ball mounts are designed to work with all Shocker Air Receiver Hitches, Shocker HD Air hitches, Shocker Impact & XRC cushion hitches, and the Shocker XR Solid ball mounts. They are built to fit into a 3-1/2″ vertical channel with a 2″ on center bolt pattern like the Shocker bumper mount receiver hitches. Each mount offers a unique design to best fit your towing needs. Drop and rise lengths will vary depending on hitch style (see drop/rise chart below).
The Shocker combo ball mount was designed to fit everyone’s needs with a 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded dual ball and optional sway tabs. For higher trailer tongues or lower than stock trucks we have the raised ball mount. For lifted trucks or lower trailer tongues, you can go with the drop ball mount giving up to 8-1/2″ of drop. For stock ride height trucks we have the standard adjustable ball mount or combo ball mount. Each ball mount is offered with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball. If your trailer has sway issues, you can add welded sway tabs to any of our ball mount attachments. These sway tabs work with friction sway arms such as the Shocker 17200 sway control kit.
For farm applications or military-style hitches, we have several different mounts available. Designed for military-style hitches, contractor trailers, and off-road trailers we have the adjustable pintle hook. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings and offers additional rise or drop when flipped. Designed for anhydrous tanks and farm wagons we have the drawbar or quad cushioned drawbar mount. These drawbar mounts have a 1″ hole (NOT for use with a hitch ball). For farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, ect. we have the clevis pin mount. This mount has 1-1/4″ holes for farm applications.
Improve your towing game with Shocker Hitch today! Made in the USA by Shocker Hitch®
California Resident: Prop 65 Warning