- HD Forged Steel Tow Eye.
- Pintle ring size is 6″ OD x 3″ ID.
- Used most commonly on 3″ Vertical Channels on Trailer A-Frames and Shocker Air Trailer Tongue Mounts.
- 10-Ton Lunette Ring – 20,000 lbs Tow Rating.
- Black Powder Coated Finish.
- Strong Forged Steel Construction.
- Bolts on to 3″ Wide Vertical Channel Bracket on Front Trailer Tongue.
- Available with or without mounting hardware. Mounting hardware option includes Two Grade 84-1/2″ long x 5/8″ diameter bolts and 2 Lock Nuts to secure to channel.
This heavy-duty bolt on forged steel pintle ring is used on our Shocker Air Trailer Tongue Mounts and trailers with vertical channel mounts. This pintle lunette ring is 6″ O.D. by 3″ I.D. and works with most standard pintle hooks including Shocker pintle hitches. This pintle receiver hitch loop lunette mount is quick to hook up and disconnect your trailer. This bolt-on pintle loop mounts into a 3″ wide vertical channel bracket and uses two grade 8 5/8″ bolts and lock nuts to secure it. Available with or without mounting hardware. The 2 hole adjustable channel mount design allows you to bolt this onto the vertical channel of your trailer and adjust the height to where you need it. Mounting hardware is included. The black powder-coated finish offers industry-leading corrosion resistance and it is often used in marine applications it is so good. Perfect for farm equipment and use with Shockers air trailer tongue mounts. Made by Shocker Hitch USA.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning