- Bolt on Air Ride Hitch: Bolts on to the front of your trailer tongue. Shocker Air Tongue Mount is designed with a built-in 20,000 lbs air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or reduce air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
- Instant Air Ride for Your Trailer: Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer. Built-in 20,000 lb air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air tongue mount with built in air ride and bump cushions, absorbs the thumps, bumps, jerks & bangs on whatever road you travel.
- 25,000 lbs GTW & 3,500 lbs Tongue Weight Capacity. (Note: For 25K tow capacity, make sure the coupler you use is rated at 25k). Note: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
- Features 3″ Wide Front Vertical Channel to Mount Coupler or Pintle Ring: Front 3″ inner diameter wide channel is used to mount a 3″ Vertical Channel Mount Trailer Ball Coupler or Pintle Ring NOT INCLUDED. We recommend either a wallace forge or demco ball coupler (part # DEM-14040-81) or a shocker pintle ring (Part#: SH-P20000-B ) for best fit and rating.
- No Ball Coupler or Pintle Ring Included. This does not include the ball coupler. We recommend a bolt on vertical channel wallace forge or demco ball coupler or a shocker pintle ring that is designed to fit the 3″ wide front channel for best fit and rating.
- Quickly Mounts to Front of Your Trailer Tongue: 2 Mounting Options: Vertical Channel Mount: For Trailers with 3-1/2″ Wide Vertical Channel, most use 5/8″ bolts or pins that are 4-1/2″ long for mounting to trailer. This option fits 3-1/2″ wide OD / 3″ wide ID vertical channel on front of trailer with 2″ center on center bolt pattern. (Need a Vertical Channel? Optional Part # SH-410-C Optional Weld on Vertical Channel Kit Available – Sold Separately). 4 Bolt Flat Plate Mount: For Trailers with Square Flat Plate Mount with 4-1/2″ square bolt pattern). For Trailers with 4 Bolt Flat Plate, The Size & Length of Bolts Needed Vary By Trailer. Generally 5/8″ diameter by 4″ long. (Does Not Include Trailer Mounting Bolts).
- Works with WD Hitches: This product WILL work with a weight-distribution hitch system.
- Heavier Loads, Just Add Air: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Adds Life To Your Trailer: It adds life to your trailer. By reducing wear and tear on pickups driveline and frame as well as the frame of the trailer! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air trailer tongue mount effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air ride products on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker airbag tongue mount absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Note: The main pivot bolt, or center pivot bolt, used in the Shocker Air Ride Bolt Tongue Mount is a custom made 1 inch diameter 1045 medium carbon steel bolt. Heat treated to prevent wear & has machined grease passage for easy lubrication. The yield strength of the 1″ pivot bolt exceeds the two 5/8″ bolts used to hold the typical ball coupler on the average vertical channel adapter.
Safety Notice: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
Upgrade to air ride towing with any trailer with an a-frame that has a vertical channel or 4 bolt flat mount with the Shocker 20K air trailer tongue mount. Instant bolt air ride ride for the front your trailer. Turn your trailer into an air ride trailer in minutes. This is the heavy-duty air tongue mount. It has up to a 25,000 lb GTW / 3,500 lbs tongue weight capacity, however but does not come with the bolt on trailer ball coupler or pintle ring, which are sold separately. A channel style coupler or pintle ring can be bolted on for the connection. This style of air tow hitch used on end dump trailers, tilt, equipment along with race hauler stacker trailers for safer smoother towing. Instantly turn your trailer into an air ride trailer. The GTW and Tongue Weight is limited by the pintle ring or coupler used.
Ideal air trailer tongue mount for tag bumper pull race trailers and dump trailers. Upgrade to air ride towing with any trailer with an a-frame that has a vertical channel or 4 bolt flat mount. Bolts to your trailer a-frame. The heavy-duty Shocker air trailer tongue mount is made for heavy duty trailer a-frames. Features at 25,000 lb towing capacity with 3,500 lbs tongue weight. Upgrade your trailer coupler with air ride technology. Instant air ride for your trailer. This air ride trailer tongue coupler is great for reducing trailer fatigue and made for trailers and pickups with stiff suspension. This trailer a-frame air ride coupler will smooth out your trailer towing experience. Plus is great if you have bumper hitch style trailer with an a-frame coupler mount. Great for tag trailers including an end dump trailer, race trailer, cargo trailer, skid steer tilt trailer or HD flat bed trailer and you never know what pickup truck will be hauling it. The Shocker air trailer tongue is attached to your trailer and ready for whatever truck is pulling it. Simple bolt on installation in minutes. Choose from the vertical channel or square plate mount (4-1/2″ bolt pattern and bolts into place). Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This shock absorbing trailer tongue mount coupler is a must have for easier, safer, smoother heavy-duty trailer towing and pulling.
The heavy-duty built in air ride system is mounted above the trailer tongue for maximum ground clearance. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker trailer tongue mount is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Note: Safety Notice: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component. Not all ball couplers will work, we recommend using a 3″ vertical channel mount wallace forge or demco ball coupler or the shocker 3″ channel mount pintle ring.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning