ORGANIZED, MODULAR, ACCESSIBLE STORAGE
By keeping equipment secure & organized, DECKED helps workers recover an average of 20 minutes of productive time per day. For every 100 vehicles your fleet operates, this represents $360,000/yr in savings.
PREPARE FOR FLEET
INCREASE RANGE AND PERFORMANCE
DECKED engineers durable products that save up to 800 lbs vs. traditional alternatives. Every 100 lbs saved increases EV range by ~1% while improving performance. And our no-drill installs eliminate accidentally damaging your battery.
REDUCE INJURIES AND LIABILITY COSTS
All DECKED products are approved by the University of Utah’s Ergonomics Lab. DECKED’s ergonomic design increases safe bed access by 44%, reducing soft tissue injury costs by 75% and worker comp claims by 50%.
REDUCE LIFETIME UPFIT COSTS
DECKED’s lightweight, no-drill design increases vehicle resale value by up to $3,000 while reducing fuel costs by 7%. All DECKED products are engineered with a useful life that exceeds that of the vehicle and offer a lifetime warranty.
HOW HAS DECKED HELPED REAL FLEETS?
“DECKED’s security and flexibility lets us carry sensitive equipment safely and securely, but still permits a rapid load out of gear thrown on top of the DECKED setup.”
West Palm Beach Police Dept. Bomb Squad
“Our old systems were pretty much makeshift – crates, boxes and whatever we had to do to get to items. DECKED eliminates all that. I recommend DECKED because of its organization, ergonomics and look. TEst Test Test Test Test Test”
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
“The DECKED system helps our guys have all the tools they need, readily available to them. It’s sealed. It’s safe…It’s very ergonomic and at a cheap price.”
City of Denton Fleet Services
INCREASE WORKER SAFETY:
Increases safe access to storage by:
Reduce risk of falling by:
Increases the population strength capability from:
3rd Party Ergonomics & Safety Expert Andrew S. Merrywether, PhD, finds DECKED:
- Increases amount of reachable cargo space from the ground
- Eliminates need for truck bed ingress/egress
- Reduces ergonomic risk from awkward movements
- Reduces biomechanical risks and back compressive forces
- Reduces risks of some tasks from ‘High Hazard’ to ‘Low Hazard’
- Increases efficiency of tasks by reducing or eliminating extra movements
REAL NUMBERS ON SAFETY:
Annual days of work
Annual cost of work related injuries
Save money. Save time. Delight your employees.
Join thousands of others and see why the DECKED Drawer System is right for your fleet.
- Smoother Safer Towing: Add instant air ride towing to your pickup & camper with a equalizer, weight-distribution hitch (easily bolt your existing weight-distribution head to air equalizer).
- Absorbs Road Shock: Air equalizer absorbs the road shock & cushion the ride when towing a camper with a weight-distribution hitch
- Fits Pickup Trucks Only: This is designed for pulling with a Pickup Truck - it will not work with SUV/CUV's with coil over springs in the rear.
- Air Ride Technology: Built in air bag + 4 bump cushions direct the road shock through the airbag
- Easy Installation: Fits & bolts to most major brands of weight-distribution hitch heads: Fastway E2, Equalizer, Reese, Husky, Pro Series, Torklift, Blue OX, Camco Eaz Lift & Curt round bar, Curt trutrack & trunnion head). Measure your head, the air equalizer fits heads that have 2-1/2" center to center or 3-3/4" center to center bolt hole patterns. (Does not work with Anderson chain style weight-distribution hitch)
- Adjustable & Heavy-Duty: 12,000 lbs towing & 1,200 lbs tongue weight capacity plus 7 or 9" of Adjustment (5" of rise to 2" drop or choose 5" rise to 4" drop). Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Available for 2", 2 1/2" & 3" receiver hitch tubes: Works great on GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline pickup trucks.
- Kit includes: Air Equalizer with built in airbag, XR Ball Mount Base frame and two "D" handled hitch pins w/clips. Upgrade to also include a combo ball mount with 2" hitch ball & 2 5/16" hitch ball
- How to set the air? After you hook up wd bars, air the hitch until the truck side bump cushions are not compressed. If the trailer side bump cushions are compressed you have too much air in the bag. See video
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2" Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16" Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2", 2-1/2" or 3" receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Air Equalizer Videos
The Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer is really easy to install. Just bolt your existing equalizer / weight distribution head to the air equalizer and then insert into your pickup receiver. Important, when installing, make sure there is no air in the airbag. Take out the valve core so the air is totally removed. Then hook up your load bars / weight distribution bars, attach to tow vehicle, then air up air equalizer airbag until forward washers free up (washers closest to the truck).
Download Installation Guide: Shocker Air Equalizer for Weight Distribution Hitches Installation Instructions
How to Install Air Equalizer Hitch Video
Step 1: Attach air equalizer and XR base mount to your pickup truck.
Step 2: Bolt your existing weight-distribution head to the air equalizer
Step 3: Hook up your weight distribution as you did prior to installing air equalizer.
Shocker Friction Sway Bar Kit Install Video
Will it work on my equalizer, weight-distribution or load leveling hitch? Yes on most brands. Your weight-distribution head bolts to our air equalizer. Measure the head bolt pattern (not the shank). Our air equalizer fits 2-1/2″ center to center or 3-3/4″ center to center bolt patterns. Fits & bolts to most major brands of weight-distribution hitch heads: Fastway E2, Equalizer, Reese, Husky, Pro Series, Torklift, Blue OX, Camco Eaz Lift & Curt round bar & Curt trutrack or trunnion head. (Does not work with Anderson chain style weight-distribution hitch)
How easy it is to install? Plan about 5-10 minutes. Check out the install video
How much air pressure does the air equalizer need? You add air until the airbag is about 1/8″ off of the truck side, forward bump cushions. Here is a quick video showing how to set air pressure on air equalizer.
Do I have to adjust or reset my current weight-distribution bars or my sway control arm(s)? Generally no. When you attach your existing weight distribution head to the air equalizer, Set it up at the same height on your pickup as you had the hard connection shank. The air equalizer has 2 pin holes in the shank, use the pin hole that is closest to your previous length on your solid connection shank. If this is done, you should be a the same height and length of your previous connection and not have to adjust the length of your weight-distribution or sway control bars.
Does Shocker Hitch sell weight-distribution or sway control bars? We currently do not, this air equalizer is made for existing weight distribution hitches on the market. Here is a list of the w-d hitches it works with. Fits & bolts to most major brands of weight-distribution hitch heads: Fastway E2, Equalizer, Reese, Husky, Pro Series, Torklift, Blue OX, Camco Eaz Lift & Curt round bar & Curt trutrack or trunnion head. (Does not work with Anderson chain style weight-distribution hitch) It does however work with friction sway control arms. You can check out our sway control & air equalizer combo kit here: Shocker Air Equalizer & Sway Control Towing Kit.