- Flip Around Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions absorbs road shock and helps reduce tendency of trailer sway.
- Shock Absorbing: Built in 2,000 lb & 3,500 lb bump cushion design filter the bumps for a smoother towing experience.
- Patent Pending Design: Flip around design to fine tune cushion capacity for 2,000 lbs gtw or 3,500 lbs gtw.
- Great for Small Trailers: Including Boat, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, Utility, Lawn Mower and Cargo Trailers.
- Pickups to Minivans: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- Up to 3,500 lbs Capacity: 2 Position Design. Use it in the 3,500 lbs towing capacity with 350 lbs tongue weight or flip entire hitch for 2,000 lb tow & 200 lbs tw.
- 6 Adjustment Holes: 6 adjustment holes for 2″ of drop to 2″ of rise.
- Ball Mount Attachment Options: Choose 2″ or 1-7/8″ ball mount options. Or order hitch only or hitch with ball mount without hitch ball.
- Matte Black Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame & ball mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with built in cushions reduces the tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches.
- Fits 2″ Receiver Hitches: Comes with 2″ receiver hitch shank.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker hitch mini cushion hitch is ideal for light duty trailer towing. The patent pending dual bump cushion hitch design can be flipped one way for 3,500 lbs towing capacity or flipped the other way for 2,000 lbs towing capacity. The design absorbs the road shock and helps reduce the tendency of trailer sway by filtering the bumps of the road through the built in bump cushions. The ball mount attachment is also design for you can use the bolt on hitch ball in the raised or drop position. The mini shocker hitch is great for towing smaller trailers including boats, utility trailers, lawn mower trailers, jet ski and snowmobile trailers. It features 6 adjustment holes for 2″ of rise to 2″ of drop. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning