- Full Width Design: Great Rock Protection Coverage
- Air Hitch Compatible: Works with Shocker Air Bumper Hitches
- Fast Attach & Removal: “Quick Clip” Attach and Removal Design
- Back Up Sensor Compatible: Doesn’t Interfere with Back Up Bumper Sensors like Hitch Mount Flaps
- No Drill Fast Installation: With “L” Brackets Bolted Under Factory Bumper Using Existing Bumper Holes
- Two Finish Options: Available with Textured Black Aluminum or Textured Black Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Two Designs: Non-Adjustable (for stock trucks) or Adjustable (for lifted trucks)
- Composite Rubber Tips: Tips Are Composite Rubber for Years for Performance
- Aluminum + Rubber: Made with Aluminum and HD 5/16″ Rubber Tips
- Anti-Sail Design: Built in Black Aluminum Anti-Sail Bar Keeps Rock Guards working on the Highway
- No Need to Remove Ball Mount to Remove Flaps: Rock Guards Work Independent of Receiver Hitch
- Model Specific Design: Made Pickup Model Specific for a Great Fit on Your Year Make and Model Pickup.
- Made in the USA: In North Dakota
- Kit Includes: Under Bumper Mounting Rock Guards, “L” Brackets, Quick Clips and Mounting Hardware.
- Optional Add-Ons: Dually Pickup Extension Kit and the Under Bumper Flap Heat Shield
- Please Allow At Least 5-7 Days for Under Bumper Flaps to be Built and Shipped Out.
Custom fit, Quick Clip under bumper rock guards for trailer towing. These towing mud flaps work with Shocker air bumper hitches, offer an fast clip on attachment and removal system. Since they are closer to the wheels, they over way better rock protection coverage. Made model specific for standard and lifted pickup trucks. The anti-sail design helps keep the rocks and road debris down and offers excellent protection for your trailer and what ever else is behind you. These shocker hitch compatible towing flaps install quickly with the special “L” style bracket and the mud flaps “quick clip” to the brackets. Once the “L” brackets are installed under your bumper, the towing rock guards can be attached or removed in seconds with quick clips.
Since they install under your rear bumper, the don’t interfere with your backup sensors or is great not attaching them to your receiver hitch ball mount.
Made from textured black aluminum or black diamond plate aluminum with composite rubber ends. Black urethane finish over the smooth or diamond plate aluminum looks great and offers the finest trailer towing protection from rocks and road debris. They offer a close fit and are made model specific for your exact year, make, and model of pickup truck. This tow flap system also doesn’t cause your backup sensors to go crazy as they don’t interfere with them.
These are made in the USA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning