- Pair of HD Safety Towing Chains: Designed for the Shocker QuickAir 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Conversion Hitch (Also works with 5th wheel camper trailers)
- Increases Safety: Saves the trailer from hitting the cab or separating from the truck.
- HD Design: Each heavy-duty steel chain is rated at 24,000 lbs.
- Bolt-On Brackets: Bolt directly to the pin box so no welding or modifications are required.
- Zinc Finish: Protected by a yellow zinc finish for long-lasting life.
- Kit Includes: (2) 42″ chains, (2) hooks, and (2) mounting brackets. (Bolts are not included due to the various different bolt sizes on trailers.)
- Safety Notice: Each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
When it comes to towing with a 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch system, using safety chains is an absolute must. The Shocker safety chain kit was designed to work with our Shocker QuickAir 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Air Hitch Conervsion kit as well as other 5th wheel to gooseneck or gooseneck hitches. The included mounting brackets mount directly to your pin box mounting bolts providing a simple installation with no drilling or welding required. This towing safety chain kit comes with (2) 42″ long safety chains, (2) chain hooks, and (2) mounting brackets. Each chain is rated at 24,000 lbs. for maximum safety.
Here at Shocker Hitch, we believe in safer, smoother towing. So when safety chains are not attached, there is a big risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your hitch. So play it safe and add a pair of Shocker Hitch Safety Chains to your trailer system.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning