- Safer Smoother Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer. Air Ride Technology: Built-in air sping bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
- 9″ Offset Patented Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Gooseneck Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, bumps and damaging forces experienced when towing on rough roads & concrete highway with a typical hard connection.
- 30,000 lbs & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ goose ball. Patent # 11,370,257.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. Offset coupler extends coupler forward 9″ & is great for short bed pickups.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
- Saves Fuel: Customers using the gooseneck air hitch report saving one mile or more per gallon.
- Custom Fit: Available for 100mm Round, 4″ Round, 100mm Square, 4″ Square & Crank style gooseneck stems.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in air ride system, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Not Sure What You Need To Order? Order by Trailer Manufacture. Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg.
All new, Patented Shocker Gooseneck Surge® Air Hitch with extension coupler mounted 9″ forward. The offset extension coupler is great for short bed pickups pulling gooseneck trailers. This offset gooseneck air hitch is ideal for flatbeck, equipment, race & horse gooseneck trailers pulled with a short bed truck. Design keeps your truck cab safe plus you get all the benefits of a gooseneck air hitch & coupler. This 30.000 lb gooseneck air hitch & coupler gives you smoother and safer towing by filtering the road jerks, bumps and bangs through the built in air spring bag and ultimately cushioning your towing experience. This takes the chucking you feel when towing a gooseneck away. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. The built in air ride system filters the road shock creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented & revolutionary 30K Shift Lock™ Couplers for 2-5/16″ hitch balls. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution that extends the coupler 9 inches forward.
Whether you are a occasionally tow or are doing hotshot trucking or going to rodeo’s, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your hauling. This is the preferred air hitch when towing gooseneck horse trailers, so your horses get a smooth ride too along with those using short bed pickups towing gooseneck race or equipment trailers. Available for Gooseneck trailers with either round tube, square and crank handle style stems. The shock absorbing hitch for a gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, race haulers, livestock, toy haulers, tilt, horse trailers and more. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. The built in extension adapter coupler and set feature 3 height adjustment holes & extends your coupler 9″ forward.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning