- Rollup Design: Rolls up fast, closes fast and when open stores neatly behind the cab for easily hauling big stuff
- Great for Gooseneck Towing: Rolls up quick when hooking up your gooseneck and when open stores neatly behind the cab.
- Pull Cord Release: Drop tailgate and pull cord to release latch and when closing it auto latches into place
- Combo adjustable multi-ball mount includes 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball
- 8 Adjustment holes – Adjustable height for combo-ball mount (1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop) / Adjustable height for drop ball mount (4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ drop)
- Easy Clamp on Install: Pre-assembled for a fast at home installation in minutes
- Adjustable Tension: The tension adjusters allow you to fine tune the tension for the very snug fit cover
- Sealed for the Weather: Includes front & rear rail seals for added protection from the weather.
- Textured Vinyl & HD Aluminum Frame: Double sided HD textured tonneau vinyl with anodized aluminum frame handles
- Built Tough: Highly recommended. Made in North Dakota USA!!
- Works with Racks & Bed Rails: Compatible with Adarac truck racks and truck bed side rails. (See rack compatibility chat)
- 3 Year Warranty: Backed by the Shocker Hitch
- Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
From Shocker Hitch® comes a premium grade textured vinyl roll-up tonneau cover that is great for pickup trucks pulling gooseneck trailers. When you need to hookup your trailer, just roll it up. When you’re done pulling, roll it closed. You can open and close the tonneau quickly. Premium side hook and loop sealing system is easy to use and lasts for years.
The inside of the cargo box design allows you to mount top rail mount truck racks, truck bed rails or stake pocket tie downs. The premium double coated tonneau fabric is a very nice looking textured heavy-duty vinyl, that is built tough, uv protected and designed to handle everything from Arizona heat to North Dakota winters. The black anodized aluminum frame along with the rollup bar and tonneau bows that are built into the cover can handle the everything from rain to heavy duty snow snow fall. The auto latch automatically secure the tonneau when you close it along with an addition passenger side manual lock offers additional security. To open the cover, you just drop the tailgate and pull the release cord.
Whether you are using your truck like a contractor, hot shot trucker or just everyday all around use, the Shocker soft rolling tonneau is functional and looks great. The rollup design lets you use your truck like a truck when you need to and cover your cargo when your not hauling. It also has built in tension adjusters so your tonneau is always tight.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning