- Single 2 Pack & 3 Pack Locking Hitch Pin Options: Secure your trailer and your Shocker bumper hitch
- Matching Keys: 2 & 3 packs feature matches keys.
- Premium Stainless Steel: Made in the USA
- Ball Mount Attachment Locking Pin: Has a 4-5/8″ L span for a 5/8″ hole. The total length is 7-1/4″ L. This is used to lock & secure the ball mount attachment to the shocker base frame.
- Receiver Hitch Locking Pin: Has a span of 3-5/8″L for a 5/8″ hole and it works on receiver hitches up to 3″. This is used to lock & secure the bumper hitch to your pickup truck
- Fits All Shocker Bumper Hitches: These locking hitch pins fit all Shocker bumper hitch base frames including the Shocker Air Bumper Hitch, Shocker HD, Shocker Impact & XRC cushion hitches and Shocker XR ball mounts. The shocker receiver hitch lock will fit 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitches
Secure your Shocker Bumper Hitch with a locking hitch pin.Available in single, 2-pack and 3-pack locking hitch pins with matching keys for the base frame and the receiver hitch on your pickup truck. Made from premium grade stainless steel and made in the USA. Each locking hitch pin includes a weatherproof caps to keep the water and road debris from getting into the key hole. The ball mount attachment locking pin has a 4-5/8″ L span for a 5/8″ hole. The total length is 7-1/4″ L. The receiver hitch locking pin has a span of 3-5/8″L for a 5/8″ hole and it works on receiver hitches up to 3″. The total length is 6-1/4″ L. These locking hitch pins fit Shocker air bumper hitches including the Shocker Air, Shocker HD, Shocker Impact, Shocker XRC and Shocker XR ball mounts. Backed by a 1 year warranty. Secure your trailer and your bumper hitch with a matching set.
These locking pins cost a bit more than the locking pins you’ll find at your local box store. The build quality is also far beyond those budget locks. These locking pins are machined to perfection. They are well worth the price.
I recently purchased the Shocker Hitch for my 2015 GMC Duramax diesel. I pull a 7×14 ,dual axel, steel frame trailer loaded with tools. The bed of my truck is equipped with a Cargo Glide bed slide loaded with tools also. My first experience with this hitch was about a year ago working with another company. They have them on all their work trucks. I noticed how well the truck and trailer reacted with this hitch system and decided I needed one for my truck. I’m a finish carpenter of 30 years and have done my share of towing trailers to jobsites. This hitch is a game changer and will always be on my truck. Well built and does exactly what the company claims. Thank you for manufacturing another great ( USA MADE ) product.