- Drop mount has 2 tabs for mounting mini balls for sway control arm(s) (mini balls not included) (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- Choose mount with 2″, 2-5/16″ ball or with no hitch ball
- 1-1/4″ hole to mount hitch ball
- Drop range 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″
- 2-5/16″ hitch ball has 16,000 lbs tow & 1,600 lbs tongue weight / 2″ hitch ball has 10,000 lbs tow & 1,000 tongue weight
- Works with Shocker Air receiver hitches & Shocker XR, XRC & Impact series ball mounts
The Shocker Drop Ball Mount with welded tabs for the sway control mini ball attachment is available with 2″ ball, 2-5/16″ hitch ball or no hitch ball. Mini ball for 1 or 2 sway control bar arms is not included. This dropped ball mount attachment features a 1-1/4″ hole for the hitch ball to mount through and a 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ drop. Built for heavy duty towing. The 2-5/16″ hitch ball has a towing capacity of 16,000 lbs & 1,600 lb tongue weight, the 2″ hitch ball is 10,000 lbs & 1,000 lbs. Made for Shocker air, Shocker HD receiver hitches & Shocker XR, XRC & Impact series ball mounts. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit,which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
California Resident: Prop 65 Warning