- Adjustable for Channel Mounting: Designed for Trailer A-Frames with Vertical Channels along with Shocker Hitch air trailer tongue mount.
- Up to 12,000 lbs GTW: 12,000 lbs Tow Rating and 1,200 lbs Tongue Weight.
- Auto Locking Design: Auto-locking system – Drop the trailer down and it will lock the ball in place.
- Fits 2″ Trailer Hitch Ball: Only fits 2″ Hitch Ball.
- Fits 3″ ID / 3.5″ OD Channel: With 2″ on 2″ center holes.
- Channel Mount Installation: Use two 5/8″ Bolts to Secure to Channel – Two 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ Long Bolts & Two Lock Nuts included along with Pin with clip.
- Strong Construction: Made by Wallace Forge.
- Powder-Coat Finish: Completely black powder coated for protection from salt and other debris.
Safety Notice: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
This medium duty auto locking channel mount Wallace trailer coupler for 2″ hitch ball is commonly used on trailers a-frames with vertical channels along with our air trailer tongue mounts. It fits a 2″ hitch ball and features an auto-locking system. The quick-latch system is simple to hook up and disconnect your trailer. Just drop the coupler over your hitch ball and it auto latches into place. The heavy-duty powder coat will prevent rust and corrosion. The 2-hole adjustable channel mount design allows you to bolt this onto the vertical channel of your trailer and adjust the height to where you need it.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning