- XR Series adjustable ball mount featuring a combo ball with welded on sway control bar tabs
- Has combo 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Sway control combo ball mount with 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- Base is premium black powder coat finish and sway bar combo mounts comes fully zinc plated
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete Shocker XR base frame, adjustable combo ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls with welded on sway control bar tabs along with 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable combo ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with 2 ball mount attachment pins and works with all our ball mount attachments. Adjustable versatile design with 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount is the ultimate in towing accessories. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. The sway bar tabs are for sway control kits such as the curt 17200 sway control arm kit. Sway Bar combo mount comes fully zinc plated. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With the combo adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 sway control kit, which are not included and are available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning