- HD Dual Cushion Hitch: Dual Cushioned drop ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball and welded sway tabs.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit – sold separately).
- Flip Around Design: Complete hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 0″ of Rise to 7-1/2″ of drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s
- 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 20,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap).
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from combo ball, drop, raised, drawbar, clevis pin, sway tab options, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable drop ball mount with sway tabs & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / Bolt on 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The ultimate heavy duty sway control cushion hitch for taller or lifted pickup trucks. This Matte Black 20,000 lbs GTW Impact Max Shocker drop cushion hitch with sway bar tabs has a dual bump cushion design for cushioning and absorbing the road shock when your towing. The Impact Max drop cushion bumper hitch features 7 adjustment holes for up to 7-1/2″ of drop which is great for taller lifted pickup trucks and suvs. The Shocker Impact Max cushioned drop ball mount comes with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing a variety of trailers including skid steer equipment trailers, boat trailers, fish & ice house, race trailers, cargo trailers, campers and more. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. It cushions your towing experience with the built-in dual bump cushions, absorbing both the up/down & forward/backward jerks and tugs you experience towing. This HD cushion hitch is rated at 20,000 lbs towing capacity & 2,000 lbs tongue weight featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker black Impact series cushioning drop hitch with sway bar tabs provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a traditional solid ball mount. This Shocker drop Impact Max cushioned ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch-mounted towing mud flaps like the Shocker Hitch Tow Flaps and more. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning