- Adjustable for Channel Mounting: Designed for Trailer A-Frames with Vertical Channels along with Shocker Hitch air trailer tongue mount.
- Up to 25,000 lbs GTW: 25,000 lbs Tow Rating and 2,500 lbs Tongue Weight.
- Side Lever Design: Drop the trailer down and lock the ball in place with the side lever.
- Fits 2-5/16″ Trailer Hitch Ball: Only fits 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball.
- Fits 3″ ID / 3.5″ OD Channel: With 2″ on 2″ center holes.
- Channel Mount Installation: Use three 5/8″ Bolts to Secure to Channel – Three 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ Long Bolts & Three Lock Nuts are included.
- Strong Construction: Made by Wallace Forge.
- Powder-Coat Finish: Completely black powder coated for protection from salt and other debris.
Safety Notice: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
This heavy-duty Wallace forge trailer coupler is commonly used on trailers a-frames with vertical channels along with our air trailer tongue mounts. Its designed to fit a 2-5/16″ hitch ball only. The leveler system makes it simple to connect and disconnect your trailer from your ball mount. Just drop the coupler over your hitch ball while the coupler is in the open position and pull the lever to lock it into place. The heavy-duty powder-coat will prevent rust and corrosion. The 3-hole adjustable channel mount design allows you to bolt this onto the vertical channel of your trailer and adjust the height to where you need it.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning