- Actual vertical channel is 3-1/2″ x 11-3/4″ w/ 2″ on center bolt pattern
- 6 Adjustment holes that use 5/8″ pins or 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ bolts to secure coupler
- Unfinished raw steel
- Welding required for installation
- Works with our trailer tongue mount air hitches or and 5/8″ bolt on coupler
- Looking for a full weld on vertical channel adapter, check out our Vertical Channel Weld On Tongue Adapter for Trailer A-Frames
Heavy duty weld-on vertical channel for trailer tongue. Featuring 6 adjustment holes and made to weld to the a-frame of a trailer for our air trailer tongue mount couplers and pintle rings. Allows you to use bolts on couplers with 5/8″ pins or bolts to secure coupler.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning