- Weld on Vertical Channel: Actual vertical channel is 3-1/2″ x 11-3/4″ w/ 2″ on center bolt pattern.
- 6 Adjustment Holes: That use 5/8″ pins or 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ bolts to secure trailer coupler or pintle ring.
- Unfinished Raw Steel: Heavy duty steel.
- 20,000 lbs GTW: Professional Welding Required for Installation.
- Works with our trailer tongue mount air hitches or 5/8″ bolt on vertical channel mount trailer couplers & pintle rings.
- Looking for a full weld on vertical channel adapter, check out our Shocker Hitch Vertical Channel Weld On Tongue Adapter for Trailer A-Frames
Heavy duty weld-on vertical channel for trailer tongue. Featuring 6 adjustment holes and made to weld to the a-frame of a trailer for our air trailer tongue mount couplers and pintle rings. Allows you to use bolts on couplers with 5/8″ pins or bolts to secure coupler. Up to 20,000 lbs GTW if properly welded onto trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning