- Adjustable Drop Hitch with Sway Bar Mount Tabs: HD adjustable drop ball mount with sway bar tabs
- Flip Around Design: Versatile and flipped around more drop or rise.
- 8 or 10 Adjustment Holes: Choose 0 – 7-1/2″ of drop or 0″ to 9″ of drop.
- Drop Sway Ball Mount: 1-piece welded combo ball mount with 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and sway tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (such as the Shocker friction sway control kit or similar)
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Textured Matte Black: Premium impact resistant matte black powder-coated finish of the base frame.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Kit Includes: Shocker XR base frame, adjustable drop ball mount with 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball with welded-on sway control bar tabs along with 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable drop hitch ball mount with sway control bar mounting tabs is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. Choose with a 0″ to 7-1/2″ or 9″ of drop and is perfect for taller or lifted pickup trucks with trailer sway issues. This sway control bar tab drop ball mount has 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini-balls such as the Shocker hitch friction sway arm bar kit. Get up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity, depending on hitch selected. Shocker XR drop ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. You can also flipped the entire hitch frame around for more drop or rise. Upgrade your trailer towing with a drop hitch with sway bar mounting tabs. The XR hitch has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR drop ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility.
With this adjustable XR drop ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to drop mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish.
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and are available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning