- HD Dual Cushion Hitch: Dual Cushioned combo ball mount with a 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 10+ inches of Adjustment: 4″ of Rise to 4″ of drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Combo Ball Options: 2-5/16″ & 2″ Hitch Balls, Welded & Zinc Plated. 2-5/16″ ball is 16,000 lbs & 2″ Ball is 8,000 lbs rating.
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable combo ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact Max black cushioned hitch combo dual ball mount is designed to cushion the towing experience and handle the road shock. This shock-absorbing cushion hitch ball mount is often considered the ideal hitch for boat towing, contractor trailers and camper trailers. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. The 20k dual bump cushion design is rated up to 20,000 lbs. Pivoting built-in dual bump cushion design takes the bangs and bumps out of your trailer towing. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with 7 adjustment holes for 7″ of adjustment giving you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Shocker Impact Max cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. Ideal for absorbing the road shock when you are towing 2,500 lb to 20,000 lb trailers; boat, snowmobile, fishhouse, campers and more. The Impact Max cushion style ball mount has built in adjustment for maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable cushioned ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. If you are looking for a Shocker Hitch for an SUV, this is it. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans & motorhomes. up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Since it has 2 hitch pin holes, it also works with hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments & raised mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning