- Dual Cushion HD Hitch: Dual Cushioned adjustable ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: – 4″ of Rise to 4″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 20,000 lbs. tow cap).
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This 20k textured matte black shock-absorbing dual cushion hitch is perfect for towing any trailer. The Shocker Impact Max black cushion hitch with adjustable ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball and has 7 adjustment holes. This HD cushion hitch is rated at 20,000 lbs towing capacity & 2,000 lbs tongue weight featuring 4″ Rise to 4″ of drop. The unique pivoting design cushions the tow with the built in bump cushions absorbing road shock, giving your a smoother trailer towing experience. The Impact Max black adjustable cushion hitch is versatile for pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, vans, RVs & motorhomes. This black Impact series ball mount is designed for towing a variety of trailers including skid steer equipment trailers, boat trailers, fish & ice house, race trailers, cargo trailers, campers, and more. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. The dual cushion hitch design is way smoother towing than a solid ball mount. The Shocker Impact Max can work all towing needs from boat and cargo trailers to campers and snowmobile trailers and more. This Shocker XRC cushioned adjustable ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch mounted mud flaps like the Shocker Hitch Tow Flaps and more. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; combo ball mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, clevis pin, raised mounts and more.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning