- Cushion Hitch: Cushioning pintle hitch design for farm, contractor & heavy-duty trailer towing applications.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces tendency to sway.
- Adjustable Pintle Hook: Cushioned adjustable pintle hook ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop: Adjustable pintle hook that is also designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- 10+ inches of Adjustment: 7 Adjustment Holes plus both the Mount and hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built in bump cushions, adjustable pintle hook ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushioned pintle hook ball mount is designed for heavy duty contractor towing to cushion the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring a heavy-duty pintle hook ball mount with a 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Pintle hook is designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring for a better towing experience. This military style Shocker Impact cushioned hitch pintle ring ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. Ideal for heavy-duty contractor, farm, off-road towing and used for military trailers. The Impact cushioned ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. This Shocker Impact cushioned attaches to your truck by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, ball mouns with sway bar tabs, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning