- 10-Ton Adjustable Pintle Hitch: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- Great for Contractors to Farmers: Used on farm applications, contractor equipment trailers, around the farm, overlanding and off-road trailers.
- Flip Around Frame Design: Comes in handy to get your connection level if you are pulling various trailers with various towing vehicles.
- 6″ Rise to 6″ of Drop: New Pintle Mount can be unbolted flipped around for more drop or rise. 10 Hole frame has 1.5″ more drop & rise.
- 8 or 10 Adjustment Holes: 8 or 10 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise. Depends on hitch size selected.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 12,000 lbs GTW for 2″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium impact resistant powder coated finish.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Combo gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Durable Powder coat finish.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or quick clip rear tow flaps.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker XR series base frame hitch assembly, adjustable 10-ton pintle hook & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable 10-ton pintle hook hitch with a 6″ of rise to 6″ of drop. Up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight depending on hitch size chosen. Shocker XR pintle hook hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR pintle hitch has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs for equipment, skid steer and dump trailers along with around the farm, overlanding and off-road trailers. This Shocker XR pintle hook ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. This military style hitch is great for trailers with pintle ring for quick hookup. The design of our adjustable pintle adds tons of versatility. Often used on dump and skid steer trailers, around the farm and is becoming popular with the offroad for overlanding trailers with pintle hookup.
This pintle hook mount is heavy-duty and is designed for a better fit with your pintle ring.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning