- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. The air bag sits under receiver tube. Adjust the air pressure for the best ride and load control.
- Built in Airbag: Instant air ride towing for your pickup & trailer. Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Adjustable Drop Hitch Ball Mount: 8 Adjustment holes for 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ of Drop. Choose 2″ Ball or 2-5/16″ Ball
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 20,000 lbs Heavy Duty Capacity: 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount)
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 20K air bag & dual bump cushions, adjustable drop ball mount and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Options (Sold Separately): Combo ball, Raised, Sway Bar Tab Options, Clevis, Drawbar, Pintle & More.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / Bolt on 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Add instant air ride to your pickup truck and trailer with this heavy-duty air ride bumper drop hitch. This heavy-duty drop hitch is great for taller pickup trucks. The Shocker HD 20K Air Bag Receiver Hitch with adjustable drop ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ Drop. This Shocker HD air drop hitch & ball mount has 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride with air ride technology with the built in heavy-duty air spring airbag. The HD air bag is built in to cushion the ride and absorb the road shock taking the bangs, bumper and jerks out of your towing experience. The Shocker HD Air drop hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The Shocker air with drop ball mount is great for taller pickup trucks. Works great on pickup trucks, vans and select SUV’s with the receiver tube below the bumper.
The HD air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the HD Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Plus the drop range is great for higher than stock pickup trucks. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers. The HD shocker is made for heavy-duty towing. Great for contractors, motor homes & horse trailers, big boats, tilt trailers, skid steer trailers, race trailers and more.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker HD air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air ride hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
The Shocker HD is 20,000 lbs towing capacity and 2,000 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker HD Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Made for Pickup Trucks: Great for GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline pickup trucks.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning