- Dual Cushion HD Hitch: Dual Cushioned Raised ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 5″ of Rise to 3″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 20,000 lbs. tow cap).
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable raised ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The adjustable 20K Shocker Impact Max black cushion hitch with raised ball mount comes with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This shock absorbing dual cushioning hitch is designed for towing campers, boats, contractor equipment trailers, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. This HD cushion hitch greatly reduces the road shock you feel with a solid ball mount and it cushions your towing. The dual action bump cushion hitch is rated for up to 20,000 lbs. Featuring 5″ of rise to 3″ of drop. It has a total capacity of 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight. Impact cushion hitches work great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. This is also the perfect cushioned ball mount for an RV or motorhome to reduce the bouncing in the back your motorhome. The Shocker Impact Max ball mount hitch has built in adjustability with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. Plus the receiver shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch mounted mud flaps. The receiver shank has 2 hitch pin holes for adjustability but it will work with hitch mud towing mud flaps or with the Shocker Hitch Tow Flap system. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning