- Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions.
- Shock Absorbing: Dual bump cushion design absorbs road shock. Great for HD towing.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Welded 1-Piece Combo Ball: 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 16,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 8,000 lbs.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with cushions reduces the tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Comes with 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushioned ball mount is designed for heavy duty to cushion the towing experience for contractors, boat owners, enclosed trailers and even motorhomes. The dual bump cushion design is heavy duty and can handle the rough roads and give you a smooth tow. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, full size vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning