- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Built in Air Ride System: Air Ride upgrade that absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance. Designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
- 8 Adjustment Holes: Flip around combo ball with 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: Original 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight. HD: 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount).
- Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Black Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from drawbar, clevis pin, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, combo ball, sway tab option, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments and more.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz. Have a Jeep, minivan, SUV or CUV?, check out our Cushion Ball Mounts.
- Kit includes: Complete Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in air bag & dual bump cushions, Black combo ball mount, and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, hitch & ball rating, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and your trailer.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! Absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and other long term damage to your equipment & cargo.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- NOTE: This product will not work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The original air bumper hitch is now available with a textured matte black combo ball. Quickly add air ride towing to your pickup and trailer with the Shocker Air Receiver Hitch with adjustable black combo ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ Drop. The built-in air ride system absorbs the road shock creating a safer, smoother towing experience. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer that channels the bumps, bangs, and jerks felt when trailer towing and filters them through the built-in air ride system. This shock-absorbing ball mount hitch takes the bumps, jerks, tugs, and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The black dual combo multi-ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a heavy-duty black powder coat finish. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, RV’s, motorhomes and select SUV’s with the receiver hitch tube under the bumper. Upgrade your trailer towing in minutes with the air towing system. The cushioning design, absorbing the bumps so it also reduces the tendency of trailer sway.
The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers.
Quality Manufacturing: Made in the USA by Shocker Hitch of Jamestown, North Dakota.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning