- HD Cushion Hitch: Cushioning pintle hitch design for farm, contractor & heavy-duty trailer towing applications.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces tendency to sway.
- Adjustable Pintle Hook: Cushioned adjustable pintle hook ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop: Adjustable pintle hook that is also designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring.
- 10+ inches of Adjustment: 7 Adjustment Holes plus both the Mount and hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight on hitch and pintle ring.
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built in bump cushions, adjustable pintle hook ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This 20K heavy-duty adjustable, dual cushion shock absorbing rise & drop pintle hitch is great for farm, contractor and heavy duty trailer towing applications. Featuring over 10 inches of adjustment. Adjustable pintle hook has 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. The all black Shocker Impact Max™ cushioning pintle hook ball mount is designed to absorb road shock and cushion your trailer towing experience. This hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise. The dual bump cushion design pintle hitch is rated up to 20,000 lbs towing and 2,000 lbs tongue weight and also includes a 10-ton pintle hook. Featuring a heavy-duty pintle hook to fit a 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle ring. Plus the shocker pintle hook hitch is designed and made for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring. This Impact Max cushioned pintle hitch ball mount attaches to your truck by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver. Use this adjustable pintle hitch ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This military style HD towing hitch is great for contractors pulling skid steer, dump and tilt trailers, around the farm and off-road overland towing as well as other heavy-duty trailer towing applications. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning