- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. The air spring sits under receiver tube. Adjust the air pressure for the best ride and load control.
- Built in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 10 Ton Military Style Hitch: HD Pintle hook works with 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- Adjustable Pintle: Flip around design with 2-1/2″ rise to a 6-1/2″.
- Texted Matte Black Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 20,000 lbs Heavy Duty Capacity: 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount)
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 20K air bag & dual bump cushions, adjustable pintle hook and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Options (Sold Separately): Drop, Raised, Sway Bar Tab Options, Clevis, Drawbar, Pintle & More.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker HD Max Black Air Pintle Hook Receiver Hitch is the toughest air pintle hitch around. Built to last the HD base frame is finished with an impact-resistant textured matte black finish that will last for years to come. This 10-Ton 20,000 lbs Max Black HD adjustable pintle hook hitch has a built-in airbag system that provides the ultimate smooth towing experience. 8 Adjustment holes for 2-1/2″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This gives you a smooth towing experience for your pickup, trailer and the contents. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube and is built for heavy-duty hauling, farm equipment, and military-style towing equipment. The Max Black HD Pintle Comes with a pintle hook for easy attachment and hook up to a trailer with a pintle ring. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Great for farm and heavy-duty contractor towing applications for quick hookup and smooth towing. This adjustable pintle has a nice fix because of the design reducing slop and the built-in airbag smooths out your towing. Often used on-farm applications, contractor trailers, and off-road trailers and works great on pickups, vans, and select SUV’s with the receiver tube under the bumper. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
The HD air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the HD Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers.
The Shocker HD with the pintle hook to mount to your pintle ring trailer. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker HD Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The HD air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker HD air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning