- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- Built in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Adjustable Ball & 8-Ton Pintle Hook Combo: 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. Cushioned adjustable combination pintle hook ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. 8-Ton 16,000 lbs Capacity. Choose 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. Note: (2-5/16″ Ball is 16,000 lbs GTW & 1,600 lbs TW. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW.)
- Flip Around Design: The pintle & ball can be flipped around on the Shocker mount for more drop or rise. Just unbolt from the mounting plate and flip for additional rise or drop.
- Matte Black Finish: Max Black™ Textured Matte Black Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 20,000 lbs GTW Air Hitch: HD air hitch rated for 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Air Ride Hitch: Helps eliminate tugs, thumps, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider.
- Shock Dampening Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- Kit includes complete Shocker Max Black HD air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in air bag & dual bump cushions, adjustable pintle ball combo and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins with clips.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from drawbar, clevis pin, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, combo ball, sway tab option attachments and more.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Tow in style and get everything you need to tow multiple trailers with the Shocker Max Black HD Air hitch and combination pintle & ball mount receiver hitch. This Textured Black HD Air hitch comes with an 8-ton combination pintle hook mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. Eliminate having to always switch around mounts for different trailers. This combo pintle hook & ball mount allows you to easily switch between a trailer ball to a pintle hook in a matter of seconds. The air ride hitch cushions the bumps, bangs, tugs and jerks felt when towing trailers, creating a smoother, safer towing experience. The Shocker Air Pintle Receiver Hitch with combo pintle ball that has 8 Adjustment holes for an adjustable height of 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. The adjustable pintle design allows you to unbolt from the mounting plate and flip for additional rise or drop. Rated at 20,000 lbs tow capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight with the Shocker HD. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This 8-Ton pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Works great on pickup trucks, vans and select SUV’s with receiver tube below the bumper. This military style air ride hitch comes in handy for pintle hitch trailer lowing. The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the combo pintle ball Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. This adjustable pintle has a nice fix because of the design reducing slop and the built in air spring bag smooths out your towing. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers. Often used on farm applications, contractor trailers and off-road trailers. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning