- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- 30,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups)
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing for your CargoMate gooseneck trailer. Featuring the all new patent-pending Shift Lock™ 30K coupler for a 2-5/16″ hitch ball and fits the enclosed Craft Mate gooseneck car, race, living quarter & stacker trailers. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The shock absorbing hitch & coupler for an enclosed Cargo Mate gooseneck race trailer is made for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer and contents. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. Whether you are an occasional tower or are doing hotshot trucking across the US, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your towing experience. This is the preferred gooseneck hitch for hotshot haulers. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Fits CargoMate gooseneck trailers with either a 4″ round stem. The replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, your passengers and your horse to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker gooseneck hitches on your 4 Star gooseneck. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your 4 Star trailer and its’ contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning