- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, and reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer made by Big Bubba Trailers Horse and Cargo Trailers.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Custom Fit: Fits 4″ round or 4″ sqaure gooseneck stems on BigBubba trailers.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- 30,000 lbs & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups)
- Includes Complete System: Shocker Gooseneck Surge air hitch with built-in HD airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Patented Product: Shocker Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch & Coupler is a patented product with additional patents pending.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck horse trailer towing for your Big Bubba gooseneck horse and cargo trailers. Give your horses and other precious cargo a smoother, safer ride to their destination. Featuring a 30k rated Shift Lock coupler for a 2-5/16″ hitch ball this gooseneck air hitch was designed for the Big Buba gooseneck trailers with a 4″ round stem or a 4″ square stem. A gooseneck trailer is a premium towing trailer and needs a premium shock absorbing hitch & coupler. The Gooseneck Surge air hitch & coupler is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is oftentimes is the biggest jerk & tug you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The built-in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. The shock-absorbing hitch for a gooseneck style BIg Bubba horse trailer is made for smooth and safe towing on your pickup, trailer, horses, and cargo. Works great on gooseneck style Big Bubba horse, and cargo trailers. Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Fits Big Bubba gooseneck trailers with either a 4″ round or 4″ square stem. The replacement inner tube stem has 3 adjustment holes and the coupler extends 3″ forward from the factory location or you can also order it with a 9″ offset coupler for short bed pickup trucks. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer in minutes. Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer giving you and your precious cargo a smoother safer ride.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning