- Bolt on Air Ride: Bolt on to vertical channel on your truck. Shocker Air is designed with a built-in 12,000 lbs tow rated air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- 12,000 lbs GTW & 1,200 lbs Tongue Weight: Plenty of capacity for towing with 2″ hitch balls.
- Auto Locking 2″ Trailer Ball Coupler: Features a medium duty wallace forge auto locking coupler for a 2″ ball hitch.
- Quickly Mounts to Front of Your Trailer Tongue: 2 Mounting Options: Vertical Channel Mount: For Trailers with 3-1/2″ Wide Vertical Channel, most use 5/8″ bolts or pins that are 4-1/2″ long for mounting to trailer. This option fits 3-1/2″ wide OD / 3″ wide ID vertical channel on front of trailer with 2″ center on center bolt pattern. (Need a Vertical Channel? Optional Part # SH-410-C Optional Weld on Vertical Channel Kit Available – Sold Separately). 4 Bolt Flat Plate Mount: For Trailers with Square Flat Plate Mount with 4-1/2″ square bolt pattern). For Trailers with 4 Bolt Flat Plate, The Size & Length of Bolts Needed Vary By Trailer. Generally 5/8″ diameter by 4″ long. (Does Not Include Trailer Mounting Bolts).
- Works with WD Hitches: This product WILL work with a weight-distribution hitch system.
- Air Ride Technology: Built-in 12,000 lb air ride system for a smoother towing experience with built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air tongue mount with built in air ride and bump cushions, absorbs the thumps, bumps, jerks, tugs & bangs on whatever road you travel.
- Heavier Load, Just Add Air: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Adds Life To Your Trailer: It adds life to your trailer. By reducing wear and tear on pickups driveline and frame as well as the frame of the trailer! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air trailer tongue mount effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air ride products on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker airbag tongue mount absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Note: The main pivot bolt, or center pivot bolt, used in the Shocker Air Ride Bolt Tongue Mount is a custom made 1 inch diameter 1045 medium carbon steel bolt. Heat treated to prevent wear & has machined grease passage for easy lubrication. The yield strength of the 1″ pivot bolt exceeds the two 5/8″ bolts used to hold the typical ball coupler on the average vertical channel adapter.
Safety Notice: The Shocker air trailer tongue mount is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities. Always read & follow the tongue & towing weight rating of the truck that it is mounted on, the hitch, ball, trailer coupler & trailer you are towing.
Air ride your trailer in minutes with our tongue mount air ride system. This air ride mount with 2″ ball coupler is available for either a 3-1/2″ wide vertical channel or 4 bolt flat mount on the front with the Shocker 12K air trailer tongue mount. Easy bolt on installation in minutes. This is the lighter duty version of the Shocker 20K Heavy duty air trailer tongue mount but comes with a wallace forge auto locking coupler for a 2″ trailer ball. Ideal for smaller trailers where the cargo and trailer weight will be under 12,000 lbs. Bolts to your trailer a-frame. The 12K Shocker Air trailer tongue mount features a 12,000 lb towing capacity built in air ride system along with HD bump cushions for added performance. It absorbs the road shock, bumps, bang, tugs and jerks felt when towing a trailer and creates a smoother and safer overall towing experience for you, your tow vehicle, trailer and contents. This bolt-on air ride trailer tongue mount is great for reducing trailer fatigue and made for trailers and pickups with stiff suspension. This trailer a-frame air ride coupler will smooth out your trailer towing experience. Plus is great if you have bumper hitch style trailer with an a-frame coupler mount. Great for bumper pull trailers. The Shocker air 12K trailer tongue air ride mount is attached to your trailer and ready for whatever truck is pulling it. Simple bolt on installation in minutes. Choose from the vertical channel or square plate mount (4-1/2″ bolt pattern and bolts into place). Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This shock absorbing trailer tongue mount coupler is a must have for easier, safer, smoother heavy-duty trailer towing and pulling.
The air ride system is mounted above the trailer tongue for maximum ground clearance. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker trailer tongue coupler is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Note: Your towing capacity if only 12,000 lbs if the coupler you use it rated at 12,000 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning