- This is a refurbished or used like new hitch that was returned to factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in finish. Otherwise, it is like a almost new hitch & works great.
- HD adjustable drop ball mount with sway bar tabs
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Choose 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball
- Premium black powder-coated finish base
- Sway drop ball mount with 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (works with Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adapters attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable base frame, drop ball mount w/ hitch ball & 2 ball mount pins.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
This is a refurbished or used like new hitch that was returned to factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in finish. Otherwise, it is like an almost brand new hitch & works great.
The Shocker XR Adjustable drop ball mount with sway control bar tabs is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop and is perfect for taller or lifted pickup trucks. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR drop ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR hitch has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR drop ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This sway control bar tab drop ball mount has 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini-balls such as the Curt 17200 friction sway control kit.
With this adjustable XR drop ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish.
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and are available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning