- Safer Smoother Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & Hawk gooseneck trailer. Air Ride Technology: Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Gooseneck Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, bumps and damaging forces experienced when towing on rough roads & concrete highway with a typical hard connection.
- Fits 4″ Round Stem: With angled / slotted holes for the pin for Hawk gooseneck trailers. Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- 30,000 lbs GTW: Patented 30,000 lbs dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball. Red Goose Air offers 7,000 lbs Tongue Weight & 9″ Offset has 6,000 lbs TW.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension for short bed pickups).
- Patented Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
- Saves Fuel: Customers using the gooseneck air hitch report saving one mile or more per gallon.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
Round Tube Pin & Sizing Guide
Add air ride towing to your Hawk gooseneck trailer. The Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler is the ultimate in smooth towing for Hawk gooseneck trailers. Works on Hawk manufactured gooseneck horse & living quarter trailers. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing gooseneck trailers. The built in airbag filters the road shock through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & its contents. Featuring the patented exclusive 30,000 lb Shift Lock coupler for 2-5/16″ hitch balls & fits the Hawk gooseneck trailers with a 4″ round stem. Whether you are an occasionally tow with a gooseneck or towing all over the country going to horse shows or rodeos, this shock absorbing hitch for is made for smooth and safe towing. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
Note: Hawk gooseneck trailers have 4″ round stems with angled / slotted holes for the pin. The Shocker gooseneck surge air hitch attaches easily to your trailer in minutes.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning