- HD adjustable raised ball mount with welded sway tabs and a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 8 Adjustment Holes: 5″ of Rise to 3″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit)
- 12,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball or a 2-5/16″ ball
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable raised ball mount with sway tabs & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable raised ball mount is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This Shocker XR series raised hitch has 5″ of rise to 3″ of drop. The raised hitch option was designed for pulling campers with higher trailer tongues or lower than stock trucks. To help eliminate any of the unwanted sway issues this mount has welded sway bar tabs that work with the Shocker 17200 or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit as well as many others. Featuring 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR raised hitch has built in adjustability with 8 adjustment holes offering maximum versatility for your trailer towing needs. This Shocker XR raised ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 20,000 lbs
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit. which is not included and are available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, dual ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, drop mounts and more.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning