- Fits 2-5/16″” gooseneck hitch balls
- Evenly distributes weight over axles of tow vehicle and trailer for stability and control TEST
- Creates a more level ride for both tow vehicle and trailer
- Clamp-on brackets fit up to 7″ trailer frames
- Sway control brackets limit side-to-side motion of the trailer
- Comes with – 2-5/16″ preinstalled hitch ball that is torqued to proper specifications
- 8.5″ deep-drop shank designed for today’s taller trucks
- High-strength steelhead and welded hitch bar
- Fits top and bottom mounted couplers
- Durable powder-coated finish is corrosion resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Includes the following:
- Pre-installed ball 2-5/16″
- Tapered spring bars
- Deep drop shank
- Control brackets
- Lift-assist bar
- All hardware necessary for installation
The Reese Pro Round Bar weight distribution tow system is engineered to provide more features and superior ride performance to other systems. Designed to evenly distribute weight and reduce trailer sway. Reese Round Bar weight distributing system offers three different tongue weight (TW) / Gross trailer weight (GTW) categories for your 2″ receiver hitch. All are class IV rated at 600-pound TW / 6,000-pound GTW, 800-pound TW / 8,000-pound GTW, or 1,150-pound TW / 11,500-pound (GTW).
Check your specific vehicle towing capacity before choosing one to fit your needs. The Reese Round Bar weight system offers adjustments to provide a more level ride giving you greater steering and braking control. The Snap-On brackets and spring bars assist with sway control giving you better control while towing adding safety, comfort, and stability. All the hardware needed for installation is included and no drilling is required.
Safety Notice: When towing make sure you know the rating of the ball and follow the tow rating of the ball, hitch, tow vehicle, and trailer accordingly.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning