- 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Air Hitch Conversion Kit: Includes Replacement Gooseneck Pin Box & Shocker Gooseneck Air Hitch & Coupler
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory 5th wheel box with a gooseneck pin box. Then the Gooseneck air hitch & coupler Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Up to 24,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 24k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- 2 Gooseneck Pin Box Option to Choose From: Choose Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes.
- Includes complete Replacement Gooseneck pin box along with Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 25,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball. Does not include chains which can be ordered separately.
- Note: This gooseneck hitch has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Gooseneck Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. This gooseneck air hitch cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube steel is too short for that application.
Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.